Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What next?

After the initial rush of adrenaline.. its time to really slow things down and enjoy the fact that.. my status is slowing changing. It's true that I tend to take things alil too serious. I got all scared and "kan cheong" over the fact that something didn't go MY WAY. A definite big NO NO in my dictionary definition. But what is it that freaks me out so much?? You know what.. I don't know that myself.

Looking at the list of "things to do".. we are way beyond the timeline.. what people tend to do only in the last few months are already ticked in our list. (yikes!) nothing wrong mar... it's good to work ahead of time... this gives you more time to regret later. HAHAHA.. just kidding.

As the 1st few major issue off our heavily burden chest.. the next is slowly creeping up. There always seems to be so many choices that you can never seem to choose just ONE. Seriously, how can you choose between just one dress when every piece you tried on is like the next best thing? It's tearing me apart man.. how how how?? Not forgetting the price goes up with every piece I try on.. hahaha.. someone is beginning to feel the heat..

As much as I wanted to DIY most of the things myself.. I also want to be the princess of the day. No wonder those wedding planners earn big bucks. Simply, brides/grooms-to-be are THE most easily influenced people in the world now. Just tell them that "its only once in a lifetime leh"... and everything else is not important anymore. However, once reality kicks back in, it's back to juggling between reality and fantasy. And with this you will think whether the "once in a lifetime" thing is really that important that you have to live with the shadow later? To celebrate the once in a lifetime day is no doubt second to none.. there is no substitute.. but there is always other things which concerns me more than just one day. Everyday is the "once in a lifetime" experience for me whenever I'm with my hubby. Because it is with him that I am writing a new chapter together. So... how can this not be leh?

Love and Hugs,
Peggy

No comments: