Monday, January 19, 2009

Lil' Twinkle~

An email came into my inbox today with the subject line as per my blog title. Of a glance I did not open it as I quickly assume its some cute emails from my cousin. Not wanting to wait for it to load up, I just left it there.

After lunch, I open my inbox again and the subject line just seems to cry out for me to open.. it's the only email I have not read. I am glad I did. It's actually an email from my beloved cousin whom they have set up an online webpage for lil' kiddies stuffs.. ITS SOO CUTE!!

I'm not doing this in hope to get the free "toddler safety harness backpack" but merely out of love and support. Besides, I don't even know who reads my blog :p

Anyway, here's the link http://www.lil2twinkle.blogspot.com/

They have everything a toddler would possibly need, fashion wise :)


As much as I am eager to be a patron myself... perhaps I will.. it seems like a pretty good buy for a gift too.

The blog is easy to search, plenty of selection to choose from, items are arrange according to category and prices are reasonable.. there's all to take and nothing to loose. Hmmm... if only I have such pretty blogs for my own products... *in deep thoughts*

None the less I have attached some screen shots of the web here.. have a look! You never know if you may find something you need there!

1 comment:

2ma said...

thanks a bunch dear!!! i just read it today *paiseh*