Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year - 2009!

Happy New Year everyone..

2009 has started off with a BANG!

Am so happy that all the wedding prep is over and done now. Dad gave us all a short lecture on our family history and urge me and MT to start a family soon. Since my dad only had 2 children, so the possibility of our generation should either be 1 or none.. :p ( it even rhymes~) None the less, when the time comes, so does the baby... no hurry!

Talking about hurry, why am I feeling no urgency to welcome CNY at all? Is it true that the festive mood dies off as you aged? I still look forward to CNY though I have to start giving out angpows instead of collecting them now.. perhaps its the surrounding factors.. no decor, no songs, no festive cookies... none of them makes any day a dull day. This year will also be the 1st year that I will not be having reunion dinner in KL.. but another family awaits for me here in SG :)

Work is still pretty slow at the moment though some are trying to catch up lost time during the x'mas holidays and also to meet up before the CNY holidays. As usual, sitting next to my dear neighbour won't make my day any worse than it already is :p

Another week to go and we will be stepping in to another 1st for us.. our 1st home. Our appointment is set next Saturday and everything else will be history. My lease will end in March and the timing couldn't be more accurate than it already is.

Anyway, look out for more pics to come on Facebook!

No comments: