Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lunch time updates

While waiting for my lunch, perhaps I though I can just do a quick update on the house.

Since my last post, I thought my nightmare would have been over since things are more on track now and there has been progressively work done almost everyday. Little did I know that I have really underestimated my dear contractor on what he is really capable of.. GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK!! Despite constant check and feedback to him, he still doesn't really do what he is suppose to do.. *supervise*. Not only did he not come to the site for a daily check on the work done, he is so oblivious about the things we have told him gazillion times! Gosh...

Can someone just put a knife to my freaking head pls.. Another suprise from him, I am afraid I may just stick the knife up HIS head instead...

No comments: